You can find on this page details on how to remove Digilent Software for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your computerDigilent, Inc.
. You can read more on Digilent, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.digilentinc.com
to get more information about Digilent Software on Digilent, Inc.'s website. Usually the Digilent Software program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Digilent Software. Digilent Software's primary file takes about 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) and its name is Adept.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Digilent Software. They occupy about 970.55 KB (993840
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (76.08 KB)
- Adept.exe (230.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.9
of Digilent Software. Click on the links below for other Digilent Software versions:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is an application by Digilent, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Digilent Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digilent Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digilent Software". The Digilent Software application will be found very quickly. When you select Digilent Software in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Digilent Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digilent Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digilent Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digilent Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:12:00.243