Digilent Software is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your computerDigilent, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Digilent, Inc.. More data about the program Digilent Software can be found at http://www.digilentinc.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Digilent Software's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe. Adept.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Digilent Software. They occupy about 968.66 KB (991905
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (74.19 KB)
- Adept.exe (230.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.195
of Digilent Software. You can find here a few links to other Digilent Software releases:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is a program released by Digilent, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Digilent Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Digilent Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digilent Software". The Digilent Software program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Digilent Software in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Digilent Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Digilent Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Digilent Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Digilent Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:21:47.753