This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Digilent Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your systemDigilent, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Digilent, Inc.. Click on http://www.digilentinc.com
to get more facts about Digilent Software on Digilent, Inc.'s website. Usually the Digilent Software application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent directory, depending on the user's option during install. Digilent Software's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 5.20 MB (5451776 bytes) on disk and is titled WaveForms.exe.
The executable files below are part of Digilent Software. They take about 6.11 MB (6404792
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (199.21 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
- WaveForms.exe (5.20 MB)
- DWFCMD.exe (67.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of Digilent Software. You can find below a few links to other Digilent Software releases:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is an application offered by the software company Digilent, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Digilent Software from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digilent Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Digilent Software". If it is installed on your PC the Digilent Software app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Digilent Software in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Digilent Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digilent Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Digilent Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digilent Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-19 09:37:28.140