This web page is about Digilent Software for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your computerDigilent, Inc.
. More data about Digilent, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Digilent Software can be seen at http://www.digilentinc.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Digilent Software's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 74.74 KB (76535 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Digilent Software. They take 738.71 KB (756439
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (74.74 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Digilent Software. You can find here a few links to other Digilent Software versions:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is an application offered by the software company Digilent, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Digilent Software from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Digilent Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Digilent Software". The Digilent Software app will be found automatically. After you click Digilent Software in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Digilent Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The software company is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Digilent Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digilent Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Digilent Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 19:01:12.733