You can find below details on how to uninstall Digilent Software for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Digilent Software from your systemDigilent, Inc.
. More information on Digilent, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application Digilent Software can be seen at http://www.digilentinc.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Digilent Software. Digilent Software's primary file takes about 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) and is named Adept.exe.
Digilent Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.60 MB (5868396
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (436.39 KB)
- Adept.exe (230.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
- WaveForms.exe (4.23 MB)
- DWFCMD.exe (69.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.4
of Digilent Software. Click on the links below for other Digilent Software versions:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is a program released by Digilent, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Digilent Software from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Digilent Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Digilent Software". If it is installed on your PC the Digilent Software app will be found automatically. When you select Digilent Software in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Digilent Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Digilent Software.
8. After uninstalling Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Digilent Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Digilent Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Digilent Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 20:09:19.263