This web page contains complete information on how to remove Digilent Software for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Digilent Software from your systemDigilent, Inc.
. More information on Digilent, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the app Digilent Software can be seen at http://www.digilentinc.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Digilent Software's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Digilent Software's main executable file and it takes close to 74.47 KB (76257 bytes) on disk.
Digilent Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 738.44 KB (756161
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (74.47 KB)
- DPInst.exe (663.97 KB)
The current page applies to Digilent Software version 1.0.203
alone. Click on the links below for other Digilent Software versions:
...click to view all...
Digilent Software is a program marketed by the software company Digilent, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Digilent Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Digilent Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Digilent Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Digilent Software". If it is installed on your PC the Digilent Software program will be found very quickly. When you select Digilent Software in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Digilent Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Digilent Software:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digilentinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Digilent Software.
8. After removing Digilent Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Digilent Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Digilent Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Digilent Software by Digilent, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Digilent Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:28:36.707