DevExpress Components 14.1
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress Components 14.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.11.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ProjectConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 342.50 KB (350720 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress Components 14.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 751.45 MB (787948544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.11.exe (248.67 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.5.exe (248.11 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.8.exe (248.06 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (20.00 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (51.50 KB)
- Coco.exe (88.00 KB)
- DevExpress.WinRTPresenter.Launcher.exe (12.50 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (33.00 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (158.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (460.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (30.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (60.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v14.1.exe (30.00 KB)
- TestExecutor.v14.1.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v14.1.exe (34.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.50 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.27 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
This data is about DevExpress Components 14.1 version 14.1.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of DevExpress Components 14.1:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a program marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". The DevExpress Components 14.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 13:35:26.830