DevExpress Components 14.1
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. More information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. DevExpress Components 14.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.12.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled ProjectConverter.exe and it has a size of 342.50 KB (350720 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DevExpress Components 14.1. They occupy an average of 254.14 MB (266483408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.12.exe (248.75 MB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (165.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (30.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.27 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 14.1 version 14.1.12
only. For other DevExpress Components 14.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a program offered by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 14.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 14.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-29 10:19:33.967