DevExpress Components 14.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress Components 14.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.15.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProjectConverter.exe is the DevExpress Components 14.1's primary executable file and it takes close to 342.50 KB (350720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DevExpress Components 14.1. They take about 250.12 MB (262271528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.15.exe (248.38 MB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (460.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (30.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.50 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 14.1 version 14.1.15
only. You can find below a few links to other DevExpress Components 14.1 versions:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a program marketed by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 14.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DevExpress Components 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-22 16:36:52.517