DevExpress Components 14.1
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. More information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. DevExpress Components 14.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 14.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.6.exe /SKIPVERIFY. ProjectConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 342.00 KB (350208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in DevExpress Components 14.1. They occupy 252.73 MB (265008920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.6.exe (247.51 MB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (29.50 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.26 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DevExpress Components 14.1 version 14.1.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other DevExpress Components 14.1 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 15.1\Components
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\Bin\Framework\de\DevExpress.Dashboard.v14.1.Core.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\Bin\Framework\de\DevExpress.Dashboard.v14.1.Web.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\Bin\Framework\de\DevExpress.Dashboard.v14.1.Win.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\Bin\Framework\de\DevExpress.Data.v14.1.resources.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 14.1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 14.1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 14.1\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 14.1\UninstallString
DevExpress Components 14.1 is an application by Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". The DevExpress Components 14.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress Components 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:29:17.540