DevExpress Components 14.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. You can find out more on Developer Express Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 14.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-220.127.116.1146_DownLoadLy.iR.exe /SKIPVERIFY. DevExpress Components 14.1's main file takes around 247.26 MB (259275688 bytes) and is called DevExpressComponents-18.104.22.16846_DownLoadLy.iR.exe.
DevExpress Components 14.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 248.98 MB (261077416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-22.214.171.12446_DownLoadLy.iR.exe (247.26 MB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (459.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (29.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (60.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v14.1.exe (30.00 KB)
- TestExecutor.v14.1.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v14.1.exe (34.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.00 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
This data is about DevExpress Components 14.1 version 126.96.36.19946
only. For more DevExpress Components 14.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is an application marketed by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 14.1 app will be found automatically. After you select DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 14.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 14.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 19:54:28.200