DevExpress Components 14.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress Components 14.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 14.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.9.exe /SKIPVERIFY. ProjectConverter.exe is the DevExpress Components 14.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 342.00 KB (350208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in DevExpress Components 14.1. They take 254.77 MB (267146864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.9.exe (248.33 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (20.00 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (51.50 KB)
- Coco.exe (88.00 KB)
- DevExpress.WinRTPresenter.Launcher.exe (12.50 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (33.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (459.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (30.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (60.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v14.1.exe (30.00 KB)
- TestExecutor.v14.1.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v14.1.exe (34.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.27 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1.9
of DevExpress Components 14.1. For more DevExpress Components 14.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a program marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 14.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress Components 14.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 01:25:19.687