DevExpress Components 14.1
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress Components 14.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.2.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DevExpress Components 14.1's main file takes around 206.04 MB (216051112 bytes) and its name is DevExpressComponents-14.1.2.exe.
DevExpress Components 14.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 211.91 MB (222206376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.2.exe (206.04 MB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (102.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (430.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (178.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (341.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (29.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (60.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v14.1.exe (30.00 KB)
- TestExecutor.v14.1.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v14.1.exe (34.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.26 MB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 14.1 version 14.1.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DevExpress Components 14.1:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is an application offered by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 14.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 14.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 14.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:00:34.370