DevExpress Components 14.1
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Additional info about Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. DevExpress Components 14.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\Components\DevExpressComponents-14.1.8.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DevExpress Components 14.1's primary file takes around 342.00 KB (350208 bytes) and is called ProjectConverter.exe.
The following executables are contained in DevExpress Components 14.1. They occupy 1.19 GB (1281953520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.3.exe (238.14 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.4.exe (238.87 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.5.exe (248.11 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.7.exe (247.81 MB)
- DevExpressComponents-14.1.8.exe (248.06 MB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (79.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (459.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (179.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (342.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (29.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.00 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1.8
of DevExpress Components 14.1. You can find below info on other releases of DevExpress Components 14.1:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 14.1 is a program marketed by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DevExpress Components 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 14.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 14.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 14.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click DevExpress Components 14.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DevExpress Components 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 14.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 14.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 14.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 04:46:45.887