Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your computerCreative Technology Ltd
. Further information on Creative Technology Ltd can be seen here
. Dell Webcam Central is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Dell Webcam Central by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WebcamDell2.exe and its approximative size is 396.13 KB (405639 bytes).
Dell Webcam Central is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.50 MB (1573735
bytes) on disk:
- AvatarImport.exe (316.00 KB)
- AVFXImport.exe (320.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (396.13 KB)
This web page is about Dell Webcam Central version 1.30.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Dell Webcam Central versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is a program marketed by Creative Technology Ltd. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dell Webcam Central from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Webcam Central or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Webcam Central in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Webcam Central, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Webcam Central.
8. After uninstalling Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Webcam Central supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 12:14:43.987