Dell Webcam Central
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Dell Webcam Central for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your systemCreative Technology Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Creative Technology Ltd. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dell Webcam Central. The program's main executable file has a size of 416.16 KB (426143 bytes) on disk and is named WebcamDell2.exe.
Dell Webcam Central installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1606527
bytes) on disk.
- AvatarImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- AVFXImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (416.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40.19
of Dell Webcam Central. You can find below a few links to other Dell Webcam Central releases:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is an application released by the software company Creative Technology Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Webcam Central using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central app will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Webcam Central in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After uninstalling Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Webcam Central supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:42:16.437