A way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your PC
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Creative Technology Ltd. Further information on Creative Technology Ltd can be seen here. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Webcam Central's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll -l0x40c /remove. WebcamDell2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 400.14 KB (409744 bytes) on disk.
Dell Webcam Central installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.52 MB (1590128 bytes) on disk.
AvatarImport.exe (324.00 KB)
AVFXImport.exe (324.00 KB)
CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
WebcamDell2.exe (400.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00 of Dell Webcam Central. Click on the links below for other Dell Webcam Central versions:
How to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Dell Webcam Central is a program by Creative Technology Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". The Dell Webcam Central app will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Webcam Central in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Webcam Central, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After uninstalling Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Webcam Central which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Webcam Central supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.