Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your systemCreative Technology Ltd
. Additional info about Creative Technology Ltd can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Dell Webcam Central is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Dell Webcam Central's main file takes around 452.14 KB (462991 bytes) and is named WebcamDell2.exe.
Dell Webcam Central installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 956.86 KB (979823
bytes) on disk.
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (452.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40.38
of Dell Webcam Central. You can find here a few links to other Dell Webcam Central versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is a program offered by the software company Creative Technology Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". The Dell Webcam Central application will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Webcam Central in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After removing Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Webcam Central supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:31:21.540