Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your systemCreative Technology Ltd
. More info about Creative Technology Ltd can be found here
. Dell Webcam Central is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Dell Webcam Central is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 480.13 KB (491650 bytes) on disk and is named WebcamDell2.exe.
Dell Webcam Central is comprised of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1672034
bytes) on disk:
- AvatarImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- AVFXImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (480.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Webcam Central version 2.00.39
alone. For other Dell Webcam Central versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is a program by the software company Creative Technology Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Dell Webcam Central in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After uninstalling Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Webcam Central which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Webcam Central supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 04:14:28.993