Dell Webcam Central
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Dell Webcam Central for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your systemCreative Technology Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Creative Technology Ltd. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Dell Webcam Central by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 484.13 KB (495746 bytes) on disk and is named WebcamDell2.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dell Webcam Central. They occupy an average of 1.60 MB (1676130
bytes) on disk.
- AvatarImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- AVFXImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (484.13 KB)
This info is about Dell Webcam Central version 2.00.41
only. For other Dell Webcam Central versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is a program released by Creative Technology Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dell Webcam Central from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dell Webcam Central in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Webcam Central, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Webcam Central.
8. After uninstalling Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Webcam Central supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:51:11.097