Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your PCCreative Technology Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Creative Technology Ltd. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Dell Webcam Central by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WebcamDell.exe is the Dell Webcam Central's main executable file and it occupies about 432.16 KB (442536 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Webcam Central. They occupy an average of 528.16 KB (540840
bytes) on disk.
- RecCtrlU2.exe (96.00 KB)
- WebcamDell.exe (432.16 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Webcam Central version 1.01.04
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Webcam Central versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is an application marketed by the software company Creative Technology Ltd. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dell Webcam Central from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Webcam Central". The Dell Webcam Central program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Webcam Central in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Webcam Central.
8. After removing Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Webcam Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Webcam Central in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 15:33:16.777