Dell Webcam Central
Dell Webcam Central is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dell Webcam Central from your PCCreative Technology Ltd
. More information on Creative Technology Ltd can be found here
. Dell Webcam Central is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Dell Webcam Central by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Dell Webcam Central's main file takes about 408.12 KB (417912 bytes) and its name is WebcamDell2.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Dell Webcam Central. They occupy about 1.52 MB (1598296
bytes) on disk.
- AvatarImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- AVFXImport.exe (324.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (428.72 KB)
- RecCtrlU2.exe (76.00 KB)
- WebcamDell2.exe (408.12 KB)
This page is about Dell Webcam Central version 1.40.09
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Webcam Central versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Webcam Central is an application marketed by Creative Technology Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Dell Webcam Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Webcam Central from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Webcam Central or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Webcam Central". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Webcam Central application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Webcam Central in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Webcam Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Webcam Central.
8. After removing Dell Webcam Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dell Webcam Central that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Webcam Central using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Webcam Central by Creative Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Webcam Central in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 12:59:05.210