Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computerFaronics Corporation
. You can read more on Faronics Corporation or check for application updates here
. Deep Freeze Enterprise is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Deep Freeze Enterprise's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Deep Freeze Enterprise's main file takes about 18.50 MB (19396746 bytes) and is named DFConsole.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Deep Freeze Enterprise. They take about 35.83 MB (37565510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFAdmin.exe (2.57 MB)
- DFC.exe (975.39 KB)
- DFConsole.exe (18.50 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (4.02 MB)
- DFWks.exe (8.05 MB)
This web page is about Deep Freeze Enterprise version 188.8.131.5200
alone. You can find below a few links to other Deep Freeze Enterprise releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Deep Freeze Enterprise:
- C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise Server\7725_sch.xml
- C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise Server\DfCfgData7725\AV Cfgs\Default.xml
- C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\127.0.0.1_7725_EntConsole.xml
- C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DefaultRules\DefaultIDSRules.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is an application by the software company Faronics Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the Deep Freeze Enterprise app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 16:12:51.843