Deep Freeze Enterprise
This page is about Deep Freeze Enterprise for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your PCFaronics Corporation
. More info about Faronics Corporation can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFUserName.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise. DFConsole.exe is the Deep Freeze Enterprise's main executable file and it occupies approximately 18.83 MB (19744198 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Deep Freeze Enterprise. They take an average of 28.13 MB (29498428
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.57 MB)
- DFC.exe (998.38 KB)
- DFConsole.exe (18.83 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20637
of Deep Freeze Enterprise. You can find below info on other releases of Deep Freeze Enterprise:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is an application marketed by Faronics Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the Deep Freeze Enterprise app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After removing Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Deep Freeze Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:44:21.950