Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your PCFaronics Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Faronics Corporation. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Deep Freeze Enterprise is C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Deep Freeze Enterprise's primary file takes around 18.24 MB (19123399 bytes) and is named DFConsole.exe.
Deep Freeze Enterprise is comprised of the following executables which take 27.03 MB (28344129
bytes) on disk:
- DFAdmin.exe (2.27 MB)
- DFC.exe (970.00 KB)
- DFConsole.exe (18.24 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (3.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16850
of Deep Freeze Enterprise. You can find below info on other releases of Deep Freeze Enterprise:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a program by Faronics Corporation. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the Deep Freeze Enterprise application will be found automatically. After you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Deep Freeze Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After removing Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 21:38:11.490