Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your systemFaronics Corporation
. More information on Faronics Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DFConsole.exe is the Deep Freeze Enterprise's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 35.35 MB (37064306 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Deep Freeze Enterprise. They take an average of 55.93 MB (58648795
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.52 MB)
- DFC.exe (1.82 MB)
- DFConsole.exe (35.35 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.56 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (14.68 MB)
The current page applies to Deep Freeze Enterprise version 18.104.22.16842
alone. You can find here a few links to other Deep Freeze Enterprise releases:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a program released by the software company Faronics Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it is installed on your PC the Deep Freeze Enterprise program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Enterprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-24 13:02:04.377