Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your systemFaronics Corporation
. Additional info about Faronics Corporation can be found here
. Deep Freeze Enterprise is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Deep Freeze Enterprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DFConsole.exe is the Deep Freeze Enterprise's primary executable file and it takes close to 18.17 MB (19051015 bytes) on disk.
Deep Freeze Enterprise contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.98 MB (28291170
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.27 MB)
- DFC.exe (970.38 KB)
- DFConsole.exe (18.17 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (3.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5230
of Deep Freeze Enterprise. You can find below a few links to other Deep Freeze Enterprise releases:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is an application by Faronics Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it exists on your system the Deep Freeze Enterprise application will be found automatically. After you select Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After removing Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deep Freeze Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deep Freeze Enterprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-08 19:04:25.300