Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computerFaronics Corporation
. More information on Faronics Corporation can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Deep Freeze Enterprise. The application's main executable file occupies 34.92 MB (36615790 bytes) on disk and is labeled DFConsole.exe.
Deep Freeze Enterprise contains of the executables below. They occupy 55.25 MB (57930199
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.51 MB)
- DFC.exe (1.82 MB)
- DFConsole.exe (34.92 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.57 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (14.43 MB)
This page is about Deep Freeze Enterprise version 184.108.40.20645
only. You can find below a few links to other Deep Freeze Enterprise versions:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a program marketed by Faronics Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". The Deep Freeze Enterprise app will be found very quickly. When you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After removing Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-11 16:35:38.283