Deep Freeze Enterprise
This page is about Deep Freeze Enterprise for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your PCFaronics Corporation
. You can read more on Faronics Corporation or check for application updates here
. Deep Freeze Enterprise is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.66 MB (2786196 bytes) on disk and is called DFAdmin.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Deep Freeze Enterprise. They occupy 34.20 MB (35863730
bytes) on disk.
- DFAdmin.exe (2.66 MB)
- DFC.exe (2.19 MB)
- DFConsole.exe (22.37 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.74 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (5.25 MB)
The current page applies to Deep Freeze Enterprise version 18.104.22.16814
alone. You can find here a few links to other Deep Freeze Enterprise releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise
- C:\Users\Barry\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFConRaw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFEntConsoleCustomizationCommands.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFInit.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Dfpkgseed.dxp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Dfpkgwks.dxp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFWebRelay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFWksRaw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFWksSeedRaw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Install Programs\DepFrz1.rdx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Sample.csv
- C:\Users\Barry\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Deep Freeze UserName.lnk
- C:\Users\Barry\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\Deep Freeze Console.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is an application offered by the software company Faronics Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". If it exists on your system the Deep Freeze Enterprise program will be found very quickly. After you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Deep Freeze Enterprise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deep Freeze Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:08:11.910