Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computerFaronics Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Faronics Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Deep Freeze Enterprise is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faronics\Deep Freeze Enterprise\DFAdmin.exe /uninstall. DFConsole.exe is the Deep Freeze Enterprise's main executable file and it occupies about 22.22 MB (23298508 bytes) on disk.
Deep Freeze Enterprise contains of the executables below. They take 72.91 MB (76447013
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFAdmin.exe (2.68 MB)
- DFC.exe (2.13 MB)
- DFConsole.exe (22.22 MB)
- DFInit.exe (1.76 MB)
- DFWebRelay.exe (5.19 MB)
- DFWks first try 3.exe (9.77 MB)
- DFWks.exe (9.72 MB)
- DFWks6272016.exe (9.72 MB)
- DFWks6292016.exe (9.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12451
of Deep Freeze Enterprise. You can find below info on other versions of Deep Freeze Enterprise:
...click to view all...
Deep Freeze Enterprise is a program by the software company Faronics Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deep Freeze Enterprise or simply click the Search field and type in "Deep Freeze Enterprise". The Deep Freeze Enterprise program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Deep Freeze Enterprise in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Deep Freeze Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deep Freeze Enterprise that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deep Freeze Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Deep Freeze Enterprise by Faronics Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deep Freeze Enterprise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 15:00:06.693