This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCThe Chromium Authors
. Open here
where you can find out more on The Chromium Authors. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\87.0.4242.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1943040 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They occupy 7.00 MB (7339520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (742.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (924.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 87.0.4242.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company The Chromium Authors. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 14:54:16.423