This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemThe Chromium Authors
. You can find out more on The Chromium Authors or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\86.0.4236.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes close to 1.85 MB (1940992 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.99 MB (7332864
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (742.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (923.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 86.0.4236.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by The Chromium Authors. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 07:09:12.503