You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerThe Chromium Authors
. Further information on The Chromium Authors can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\76.0.3799.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.68 MB (1761792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 5.47 MB (5736448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (754.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (867.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 76.0.3799.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by The Chromium Authors. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 19:13:04.307