Chromium is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCThe Chromium Authors
. Take a look here
for more info on The Chromium Authors. Chromium is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3958.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.75 MB (1840128 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.63 MB (5900800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.75 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (750.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (908.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 80.0.3958.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by The Chromium Authors. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 06:19:08.537