Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCThe Chromium Authors
. Take a look here
for more details on The Chromium Authors. Chromium is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3719.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1868800 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.35 MB (5611008
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (586.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (701.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.31 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 74.0.3719.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company The Chromium Authors. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 11:27:41.787