This info is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCThe Chromium Authors
. Further information on The Chromium Authors can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3947.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.72 MB (1800704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 5.48 MB (5746688
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.72 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (710.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (870.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3947.0
of Chromium. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company The Chromium Authors. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by The Chromium Authors from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by The Chromium Authors is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 11:13:10.230