This info is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CherryPlayer from your computerCherryPlayer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CherryPlayer. Please follow http://www.cherryplayer.com
if you want to read more on CherryPlayer on CherryPlayer's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for CherryPlayer is C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. CherryPlayer.exe is the CherryPlayer's main executable file and it occupies around 1.83 MB (1922576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CherryPlayer. They take 2.29 MB (2402712
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (468.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of CherryPlayer. You can find below info on other releases of CherryPlayer:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer is a program by the software company CherryPlayer. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CherryPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CherryPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CherryPlayer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CherryPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CherryPlayer.
8. After uninstalling CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CherryPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, nor are we saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CherryPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-18 14:02:01.533