This info is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CherryPlayer from your computerCherryPlayer
. You can find out more on CherryPlayer or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to CherryPlayer at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CherryPlayer is C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2023656 bytes) on disk and is named CherryPlayer.exe.
The following executables are contained in CherryPlayer. They take 2.39 MB (2504008
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of CherryPlayer. Click on the links below for other CherryPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CherryPlayer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CherryPlayer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CherryPlayer when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer 2.0\playlists\Videos\My Videos
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\برنامه ها\CherryPlayer.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
CherryPlayer is a program released by the software company CherryPlayer. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CherryPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CherryPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the CherryPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select CherryPlayer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CherryPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After uninstalling CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CherryPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CherryPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 13:04:34.543