This page contains thorough information on how to remove CherryPlayer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CherryPlayer from your PCCherryPlayer
. Open here
for more info on CherryPlayer. More info about the software CherryPlayer can be found at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. CherryPlayer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove CherryPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CherryPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.07 MB (2169360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CherryPlayer. They take about 2.52 MB (2639416
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (459.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of CherryPlayer. Click on the links below for other CherryPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer is an application released by CherryPlayer. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CherryPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "CherryPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the CherryPlayer app will be found automatically. After you click CherryPlayer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CherryPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your PC, nor are we saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CherryPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 22:26:51.050