CherryPlayer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CherryPlayer from your computerCherryPlayer
. Go over here
for more info on CherryPlayer. More details about the software CherryPlayer can be seen at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. CherryPlayer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall CherryPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called CherryPlayer.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2013712 bytes).
CherryPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.38 MB (2493848
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (1.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (468.88 KB)
This web page is about CherryPlayer version 2.1.1
alone. For other CherryPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CherryPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer 2.0\playlists\Music\My Tracks
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer 2.0\playlists\Videos\My Videos
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UserName Pinned\TaskBar\CherryPlayer.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\D:\e\New folder (2)\CherryPlayer
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\D:\e\New folder (2)\CherryPlayer
CherryPlayer is a program offered by the software company CherryPlayer. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CherryPlayer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CherryPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CherryPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the CherryPlayer app will be found automatically. When you select CherryPlayer in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CherryPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CherryPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:55:38.307