This page is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CherryPlayer from your computerCherryPlayer
. Further information on CherryPlayer can be found here
. Please open http://www.cherryplayer.com
if you want to read more on CherryPlayer on CherryPlayer's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). CherryPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.06 MB (2162920 bytes) on disk and is titled CherryPlayer.exe.
CherryPlayer is composed of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2643464
bytes) on disk:
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.28 KB)
The current page applies to CherryPlayer version 2.2.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other CherryPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer is a program by the software company CherryPlayer. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CherryPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CherryPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CherryPlayer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CherryPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CherryPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 17:49:39.113