This info is about CherryPlayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CherryPlayer from your PCCherryPlayer
. More data about CherryPlayer can be found here
. You can get more details on CherryPlayer at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. CherryPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall CherryPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CherryPlayer.exe is the CherryPlayer's primary executable file and it takes about 2.00 MB (2097384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CherryPlayer. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2577736
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.09 KB)
This web page is about CherryPlayer version 2.2.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CherryPlayer:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove CherryPlayer from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CherryPlayer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CherryPlayer:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CherryPlayer is a program released by the software company CherryPlayer. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CherryPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CherryPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer program will be found automatically. After you select CherryPlayer in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CherryPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CherryPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CherryPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 11:01:02.500