You can find below details on how to uninstall CherryPlayer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CherryPlayer from your systemCherryPlayer
. Open here
for more details on CherryPlayer. More details about CherryPlayer can be found at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing CherryPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.08 MB (2184424 bytes) on disk and is titled CherryPlayer.exe.
CherryPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.54 MB (2664968
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.28 KB)
This web page is about CherryPlayer version 2.2.10
only. You can find below info on other releases of CherryPlayer:
...click to view all...
CherryPlayer is an application offered by CherryPlayer. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CherryPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CherryPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer application will be found very quickly. When you click CherryPlayer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CherryPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CherryPlayer.
8. After removing CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CherryPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-11 18:18:02.190