You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CherryPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CherryPlayer from your PCCherryPlayer
. More info about CherryPlayer can be seen here
. Detailed information about CherryPlayer can be found at http://www.cherryplayer.com
. CherryPlayer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CherryPlayer. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.25 MB (2364136 bytes) on disk and is named CherryPlayer.exe.
The following executables are contained in CherryPlayer. They take 2.71 MB (2844680
bytes) on disk.
- CherryPlayer.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (469.28 KB)
This page is about CherryPlayer version 2.2.12
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CherryPlayer:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall CherryPlayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CherryPlayer from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CherryPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\avcodec-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\avfilter-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\avformat-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\avresample-2.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\CherryPlayer.exe
CherryPlayer is an application offered by the software company CherryPlayer. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase CherryPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CherryPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CherryPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "CherryPlayer". If it exists on your system the CherryPlayer application will be found very quickly. When you select CherryPlayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CherryPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CherryPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.cherryplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CherryPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CherryPlayer.
8. After uninstalling CherryPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CherryPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CherryPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that CherryPlayer by CherryPlayer is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CherryPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:37:57.480