Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNome società
. You can find out more on Nome società or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They take 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1013.1702.28713
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nome società. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-01 07:50:25.480