Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. Go over here
for more information on Nome società. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0817.2216.38121
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome società. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:32:26.620