Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Nome società
. More info about Nome società can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's website. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.86 MB (9288856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1010.1519.25530
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome società. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Catalyst Control Center:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-12-07 16:45:16.070