Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. More info about Nome società can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's website. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.75 MB (7079080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1010.1519.25530
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome società. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:59:10.590