Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.05 MB (3193472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1025.2231.38573
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Nome società. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:37:04.673