Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNome società
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nome società. You can see more info about Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is to be found in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0728.1723.29300
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nome società. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-12 15:33:25.340