Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome società
. More information on Nome società can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0722.2226.38431
of Catalyst Control Center. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nome società. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:12:39.740