Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome società
. More information on Nome società can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0722.2226.38431
of Catalyst Control Center. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nome società. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:12:39.740